Senior GCP QA Auditor
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Senior GCP QA Auditor to join a specialist consultancy providing quality assurance and regulatory support to clients in the pharmaceutical industry. The role will be based at their offices in Cambridgshire.
As Senior GCP QA Auditor you will provide a range of quality assurance service to the company's clients.
Key duties will include:
- Performing many types of audits, including GCP systems, Phase I units, GCLP laboratories and Investigator sites
- Preparation of Clinical Trial Audit Plans
- Preparation for regulatory authority inspections and performing mock inspections
- Training and mentoring staff
- Performing internal audits of the company's systems
As Senior GCP QA Auditor you will require the following:
- A relevant BSc, MSc preferred
- Very extensive GCP Quality Assurance experience
- Experience of having performed a wide range of audit types
- An in-depth understanding of the regulatory requirement for clinical trials
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842 973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47010 in all correspondence.