Senior Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis (contract is inside IR35).
The Company: A global biopharmaceutical company who are committed to helping patients who are living with a wide range of debilitating and chronic diseases, from cancer to psoriasis.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Uxbridge which is easily commutable from central London and the Home Counties region, with great commuter and international travel links.
Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Oversee and lead local pharmacovigilance related activities as directed.- Assist in training and mentoring junior members of staff to ensure compliance.
- Represent the Drug Safety and Risk Management department within the affiliate as a point of reference internally for Drug Safety and Risk Management queries.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Complying to the conditions of the Marketing Authorisation of Products through preparing, planning and the implementation of additional Risk Minimisation Measures.
- Overseeing the management of the Risk Management Mailbox and support the Specialists with any queries received from HCPs.
- Overseeing the quality review of electronic Risk Management Programme system data output against paper Prescription Authorization Forms.
Your Background: To succeedin this role, you will have:
- A Scientific/Pharmacy degree or equivalent background, with previous Pharmacovigilance experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and ability to summarise medical information.
Apply: For more information or toapply for this Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48905.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.