Senior Drug Safety Risk Management Specialist in Stockley Park
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Drug Safety Risk Management Specialist to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a 12 month fixed term basis.
The Company: A global biopharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline in oncology and immunology.
Location: Uxbridge, easily commutable from London and the surrounding areas. There is a local gym, coffee shop and even a golf course in the local area.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage and supervise the PV Excellence and PV Science Teams responsible for Pharmacovigilance activities with a main focus on Risk Minimisation related activities in the UK & Ireland.
- Develop the Drug Safety and Risk Management Function within the affiliate.
- Lead and execute timely local case-processing activities in collaboration with Risk Management group.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Support Risk Management related CAPA Implementation.
- Support Adverse Event and Risk Minimisation Programme Training to local staff/third parties.
- Management of direct reports and contractors responsible for Risk Minimisation Activities within PV to ensure objectives are met.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a Pharmaceutical company or CRO background, with a Life science/Pharmacy degree or Registered Nurse. The team is looking for someone who has the ability to lead projects under supervision, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Benefits include a competitive annual salary with company benefits and bonus. This is a 12 month fixed term role, but you will have the benefits of a full time employee.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL43400 in all correspondence.