Senior Director Regulatory Affairs
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Director Regulatory Affairs to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis. You will be focusing on the Neuroscience and General Medicines therapeutic area.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Provide oversight for global regulatory strategies
- Be responsible for directing all planning and strategy activities for global regulatory submissions
- Develop the lifecycle management strategies
Further responsibilities will include:
- Managing individuals both locally and remotely
- Integrating and implementing new resources and setting deadlines for projects
- Managing contracts and contractors
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level within a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Extensive regulatory strategy and process setting experience
- Significant project and people management experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader within their field.
Benefits include a car allowance, 10% employer pension as well as health and dental insurance and an annual bonus.For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33157 in all correspondence.