Senior Director, Clinical Research
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Senior Director, Clinical Research for a well established and successful international pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in the just outside London.
As Senior Director, Clinical Research your role will be to oversee late phase clinical development for an acute liver indication. As well as providing overall clinical leadership you will have oversight of the preparation of registration dossiers for the product in the US, EU and Japan.
Key duties will include:
- Design of CDPs and DDPs and leading the development of Clinical Protocols
- Oversight of the operational aspects of clinical studies in conjunction with project and study teams
- Review and monitoring of safety data and identification of trends and signals
- Management of a significant budget
- Representation of the clinical function in dealings with the regulatory authorities
As Senior Director, Clinical Research, you will require the following:
- MD or PhD qualification
- A background in oncology / liver / internal medicine clinical research
- Extensive experience of Clinical Research management gained in senior level industry positions
For more information or to apply for this Senior Director, Clinical Research position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31185 in all correspondence.