Senior Data Manager
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Data Manager for a well-established and successful specialist CRO. The position can be home-based anywhere in the UK.
- 50,000 - £55,000 per annum.
As Senior Data Manager you will lead an established team and be responsible for all data management activities relating to assigned clinical trial projects.
Key duties will include:
- Responsibility for the successful quality, planning, execution, monitoring, control and finalisation of all data management activities.
- Definition of Data Management resource needs for the lifetime of studies.
- Implementation and maintenance of Data Management documentation.
- Oversight of data review activities, measuring progress against the study plan.
- Ongoing assessment of budget and regular and active review of Data Management progress against financial milestones and monthly completion metrics.
As Senior Data Manager you will require:
- Experience of the leadership of data management teams gained in a CRO or pharmaceutical company.
- The ability to set up, maintain and finalise Data Management Study Files.
- Excellent communications skills.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Data Manager position, Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48647.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.