Senior Data Manager
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Data Manager for a well-established and successful specialist CRO. The position can be home-based anywhere in the UK.
- 50,000 - £55,000 per annum.
Senior Data Manager Role: As Senior Data Manager you will lead an established team and be responsible for all data management activities relating to assigned clinical trial projects.
Key duties will include:
- Responsibility for the successful quality, planning, execution, monitoring, control and finalisation of all data management activities.
- Definition of Data Management resource needs for the lifetime of studies.
- Implementation and maintenance of Data Management documentation.
- Oversight of data review activities, measuringprogress against the study plan.
- Ongoing assessment of budget and regular and active review of Data Management progress against financial milestones and monthly completion metrics.
- Experience of the leadership of data management teams gained in a CRO or pharmaceutical company.
- The ability to set up, maintain and finalise Data Management Study Files.
- Excellent communications skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Data Manager position,please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49443.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.