Senior Data Manager in Heston/Home based
Ian Marlow at CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Data Manager to join a Biopharmaceutical company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Heston/Home based on a permanent basis.
Our client specialises in legalised Cannabis which at the moment due to legal law changes is very much in demand and helping patients improve there lifes.
This role is located in Heston with some home working allowed. The site is easily commutable from motorway and has off street free parking.
Your main duties will be: Being responsible and accountable for planning,organization,leadership and coordination of all data management activities on assigned projects (phase1to4) right fron the database set-up till project closure with minimum supervision:also works closely with Data Management vendors to ensure quality and timely data management deliverables.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Performance of all tasks in adherance to GCP guidelines and maintain health & Safety knowledge applicable to the job.
- Oversee all projects related to Data Management activities for outsourced projects including but not limited to, CRF design, data collection, edit checks & offline listings review, external data reconciliation, Serious Adverse Event reconciliation, medical coding, quality control of database, database locks and archival of data management documents.
- Liasing with external vendors to cover all matters.
- Manage the in house data review schedule ensuring all completely filled in correctly and on time.
- Review study metrics to determine risks and plans risk mitigation as required.
- Participate in team meetings.
- As well as all other Data Management related activities.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in life science.
- Demonstrate experience of the drug development process and clinical data management processes.
- Good knowledge of ICH and GCP guidelines.
- Extensive Data Management experience within Pharmaceutical.
- Proven experience in leading projects from study start-up to database lock
- Experience both with paper and EDC studies.
- Experience on oversight vendor management.
- Demonstrate a 'can do' approach.The Benefits:
This is a chance to work for a pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Ian Marlow on 01438 842969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44087 in all correspondence.