Senior Contract Manager, Complex Contracts, R&D
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Contract Manager, for a contract position with a highly successful and innovative global pharmaceutical company.
Senior Contract Manager Role: You will play a key role in the support of third party risk management processes including contract drafting and negotiation. This will be through leveraging market knowledge, subject matter expertise and business insights in the procurement of goods and services and the management of third party spend.
Keyresponsibilities will include:
- Leading contract negotiations, ensuring that these are authorised and planned following applicable legal and contract requirements and policies.
- Contract drafting.
- Guiding other professionals and advising and influencing senior business partners on legal and compliance issues and obtaining extensive delegation of authority from legal/law to approve most clauses.
- Taking accountability for decisions that could significantly impact the company or functions.
- Driving service delivery change initiatives.
- JD or paralegal qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Proven leadership, stakeholder influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong experience of legal, compliance and third party risk management.
- Multidisciplinary program experience on a global level.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Contract Manager position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48833.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.