Senior Compliance Manager - London
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Senior Compliance Manager to join an innovative and successful international pharmaceutical company to be based at their central London offices.
Your role will be to develop procedures and systems that are fully compliant with US, EU and other national GxP regulations where clinical trials are conducted.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management and oversight of the Quality Management System, ensuring completeness and accuracy at all times
- Ensuring compliance with US, EU and other applicable GxP regulations through the development, maintenance and communication of effective monitoring systems
- Establishment and implementation of annual training plans for the EU / US Drug Development Division
- Being the UK task force lead for globalisation and alignment of SOPs, working guidelines, forms and templates
- Management of the entire CAPA process
- A relevant life science degree
- Extensive GCP compliance experience gained in an industry environment
- Experience of designing and delivering training programs
- Excellent administrative, diplomatic and computer skills
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45011 in all correspondence.