Senior Clinical Trials Administrator
CK Group are recruiting for a permanent Senior Clinical Trial Administrator to join a novel and exciting biotech company based in Oxford, with an extensive range of products within their pipeline, both in pre-clinical and clinical development.
Clinical Trial Administrator Role: As Clinical Trial Administrator you will support clinical activities across the company's R&D portfolio with regard to time, cost and quality and in accordance with SOPs, ICH-GCP guidelines and local regulations.
Key duties will include:
- Managing, mentoring and training the CTA team.
- Tracking, distributing and filing documents.
- Maintenance of the electronic Sponsor Oversight File and/or the Trial Master File.
- Preparing and sending out study materials to Investigator Sites.
- Tracking and processing Investigator Site payments, and raising purchase orders.
- Assisting with the management of safety, including SUSAR reporting.
- Supporting clinical staff within the department, archiving documentation, and facilitating coordination of ethical, country-specific regulatory and R&D submissions.
Your Background: As Clinical Trial Administrator you will require the following:
- Team leadership experience.
- Extensive experience working inclinical research.
- A good understanding of GCP and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities, and the ability to manage conflicting workloads.
- A high level of computer literacy, including MS Office.
- Ability to work in a small matrix team.
- Preparing study materials to be sent Investigator sites.
- A highly effective communicator, both verbal and written.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Clinical Trial Administrator position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51288.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.