Senior Clinical Safety Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Clinical Safety Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 6 months.
Salary: Up to £51.96 per hour Umbrella, depending upon experience.
Senior Clinical Safety Scientist Role: Responsibilities would include the following:
- Performing & overseeing routine signal detection activities (literature review, individual case awareness and aggregate data review) in order to identify, assessand escalate signals appropriately. (Initial training provided but expectation is for successful incumbent to manage this with little Management involvement)
- Authors regulatory documents (eg. PSURs, renewal documents, risk management plans, submission documents) according to agreed timelines and processes
- Contributes to labelling updates by preparing documentation and presenting to relevant boards
- Provides safety expertise into innovation projects and contributes to due diligence activities
- Contributes to advancement of methodology and fit for purpose process improvements
- Conducts, or leads with guidance, the discussion and management of safety issues through matrix teams across the global organization and the presentationof findings to governance boards
- BSc Biomedical Science / Pharmacy degree (or equivalent), or above
- Extensive experience in Signal detection and authoring periodic reports
- An awareness of international pharmacovigilancerequirements and the drug development/approval process
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment characterised by tight timelines and changing priorities
- Experience of consumer healthcare products eg. OTC medicines, cosmetics, medical devices
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Senior ClinicalSafety Scientistrole is home based with Covid restrictions are in effect but will then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Apply: For more information, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50926.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.