Senior Clinical Research Associate
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior CRA to join Boyds on a permanent basis.
Boyds are a consultancy providing a wide range of expertise and skills central to the development of pharmaceutical and biotechnology medicinal products and medical devices. Working with early stage biotechs, medical device companies and universities, the team supports the development of advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), small molecules and biologics across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
This canbe a fully home-based position, ideally in the North West or in the London area.
Senior Clinical Research Associate Role: The main purpose of the role will be to provide effective management and monitoring of sponsor clinical trials.
The role involves:
- Site initiation and routine monitoring through to site close out activities.
- Feasibility and site selection activities.
- Performing ethics/IRB submissions.
- Site contract negotiation and site liaison activities.
- Being involved in the process of business development and other business activities as required.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will be/have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a scientific field.
- Proven CRA experience (ideally 5years) working within a CRO, biotech or pharma company.
- Strong independent monitoring experience.
- A very strong understanding of the clinical process across all phases (particularly phase I-IIa).
- Be comfortable being client facing.
- A 'can do' attitude.
- Full driving licence and a willingness to travel.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior Clinical Research Associate position, please contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 580040 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50098.