Senior Clinical Research Associate
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join a Medical Devices Company based in Harrogate on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is small global specialised medical devices company with a number of clinical studies planned for 2020.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Harrogate which is easily commutable from any location in West Yorkshire. The role would involve between 20-50% travel throughout the UK dependent on study needs. The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to assist with all aspects of a clinical study from protocol development through to study site monitoring and close-out.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Assist with documentation preparation to support a clinical study.
- Assist with the management of research studies including study site management.
- Perform site qualification, site initiation, monitoring and study closeout activities of study centres (based across the UK).
- Ensure that IRB/EC submission deadlines are met in a timely and accurate manner and documentation is filed.
- Maintain study specific files and documentation including device accountability (where applicable) and site files.
- Science or health-related Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years CRA experience.
- Ability to travel between 20-50%.
- CRA certification by the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) or the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA) - desirable.
- Experience in running medical device clinical studies - desirable.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 580040 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47777 in all correspondence.