Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA)
CK Group is recruiting for Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA) to join a small, specialized CRO. Flexible working from home is available. With travel to study sites around the UK.
Senior CRA Role: To work closely with the project team and perform CRA activities including:
- Performing initial qualification visits of potential investigators and evaluating the capability of the site to successfully manage and conduct the clinical study, both clinically and technically.
- Manageregulatory authority applications and approvals, obtaining regulatory documentation for the successful implementation, monitoring and evaluation of clinical trials.
- Set up trials sites, ensuring that each Centre has the necessary trial materials.• Ensure study documentation is maintained in the Investigator Study File and where necessary ensure relevant documents are transferred or copied to the (electronic) Trial Master File.
- Train site staff on EDC system and verify site computer system.
- Ensure adherence to Good Clinical Practice.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in Life Science.
- Proven Experience in the field of monitoring ideally early phase Oncology, Rare Diseases, Cell and GeneTherapies.
- Good knowledge of clinical research process and medical terminology.
- Good understanding ICH- GCP.
- The ability and willingness to travel to study sites as required.
- Strong technical skills using PowerPoint, Excel and Word.Apply:
For more information or to apply for this Senior CRA position, please contact Chloe Merrill on 01438 870 022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51668. It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.