Senior Clinical QA Auditor
A Senior Clinical QA Auditor is required for a permanent role with a leading healthcare charity, based at their London offices.
As Senior Clinical QA Auditor you will conduct audits of clinical trial sites, systems and laboratories, support their Quality Management System and provide expert GCP/GLP as required.
Key duties will include:
- Delivering the audit programme covering laboratory, system and study / investigator site audits
- Preparing audit reports
- Escalating any QA issues to senior staff as required
- Ensuring CAPAs are closed out in a timely manner
- Supporting the QA Manager in inspection readiness and regulatory inspections
- Reviewing controlled documents for adherence to legislation
Qualifications: As Senior Clinical QA Auditor, you will require the following:
- Proven experience in GCP QA
- A strong auditing background
- Experience of the review of controlled documents such ad policies, SOPs and Guidance documents
For more information or to apply for this Senior Clinical QA Auditor position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29958 in all correspondence.