Senior Clinical QA Auditor
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor to join a high profile, specialist Clinical Research Organisation, based their site in London.
As Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor you will deliver the company audit programme to ensure all research activities are carried out in full compliance with internal SOPs and ICH-GCP.
Key duties will include:
- Planning and executing audits of internal company processes, systems, facilities, studies and documents, including protocols, reports and computer system validation
- Planning and conducting audits of low and medium risk external suppliers and subcontractors
- Planning and conducting audits of high risk external suppliers performed at their sites
- Assisting with external sponsor audits and regulatory inspections and managing the back room for such audits
As Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor, you will require the following:
- A relevant BSc and extensive GCP QA auditing experience gained within pharmaceutical research
- Excellent knowledge of GCP and GCLP standards
- A working knowledge of GLP and GMP standards
- Strong communication and persuasive skills
For more information or to apply for this Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34538 in all correspondence.