Senior Clinical Project Manager, Late Phase & RWE, Home Based, EU
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for Clinical Project Managers, Senior Clinical Project Managers and Associate Directors with strong late phase experience to join a leading global Clinical Research Organisation. These positions can be home based in the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal or Eastern Europe.
You will join a busy Real World Evidence group, managing global study teams working on a wide variety of Late Phase and Non-Interventional / Observational Studies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary Sponsor contact to ensure effective communication and that reporting schedules are adhered to
- Managing and co-ordinating multi-disciplinary project teams to support milestone achievement
- Active participation in bid defences in partnership with Business Development teams
- Mentoring or line management of staff, dependant upon seniority
- Preparation and presentation of information at internal and external meetings
- An advanced life science degree, ideally with a higher degree
- Extensive industrially based experience of late phase clinical research experience
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary global or EMEA teams
- Budgetary and bid-defence experience for the more senior level roles
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44924 in all correspondence.