Senior Clinical Project Manager - Cambridgeshire
Steve Lord is currently recruiting for a permanent Senior Clinical Project Manager to join a well established and highly successful clinical consultancy firm, based at their offices in Cambridgeshire.
As Senior Clinical Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Clinical project management of (early phase) clinical trials for clients
- Team management of clinical project staff (CTA, CRA & CPM)
- Preparation and/or review of essential documents to support clinical trials
- QC reviews of essential documents
- Feasibility studies for clinical trials
- Input into SOPs for clients and the consultancy governing clinical research activities
Required Skills and experience:
- Life sciences degree
- Prior Clinical project management experience
- Relevant experience working in clinical drug development and an understanding of the regulatory environment for conducting clinical trials
- Must have experience of early phase
- Varied therapeutic area experience
- Experience of managing other team members
- Working in pharma or CRO experience
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457 738 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41159 in all correspondence.