Senior Clinical Project Leader - Immuno-Oncology (Home Based anywhere in the UK)
Sam Whyley-Smith is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Project Leader - Immuno-Oncology to join a long established and successful, niche Clinical Research Organisation focused in the Immuno-Oncology/Oncology area. This is a permanent position that will be fully home-based in the UK.
As a Senior Project Lead you will be responsible for planning, executing, supervising and managing large, global, complex, full service projects or multi-project programs across phases I-IV in Immuno-Oncology/Oncology.
Key duties will include:
Working alongside a team of experienced professionals, as well as individually you will be responsible for leading the planning and delivery of the effective implementation of clinical trials, whilst keeping abreast of project study trends, budgets, performance metrics and project reports. You'll provide an important point of control and assurance and therefore be required to maintain a high level of leadership and problem solving on complex projects;
- Plan and execute multiple phase I-IV studies to agreed timelines, scope and budget.
- Managing all aspects including overseeing vendors.
- Ensuring patient safety, data integrity, and adherence to contract and protocols.
- Playing a key role in bid defenses.
- Substantial, proven experience as a Clinical Project Manager.
- Therapeutic area experience in early phase oncology and immune-oncology.
- Contract Research Organization (CRO) background.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task and attend to detail.
- Strong and confident in bid defense.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 588040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47300 in all correspondence.