Senior Clinical Programmer - Hertfordshire
Andy Leake is recruiting for multiple Senior Clinical Programmers to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry on a 12 month contract basis. This position is on site in Welwyn Garden City, UK with flexible home working.
The main purpose of the role will be to lead and/or contribute to:
- The development of the clinical study database and all components. This in collaboration with the Study Data Manager, who provides the core specifications.
- The development of reports and visualizations outputs for data cleaning, clinical narratives and reconciliation activities. This in collaboration with the Study Data Manager and other customers
- The development of data transformation programs, including specifications according to CDISC and Roche data tabulation standards
- Select and implement appropriate study conventions, including data collection and data tabulation standards, knowledge sharing and best practices on assigned study(s), on multiple or complex studies or programsIn order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive and current experience as with SDTM programming
- BA/BS degree or equivalent and significant experience in one or more CDM functions, Biometrics or relevant clinical development functions
- Knowledge of core clinical data management applications is useful
- Understanding of the conceptual basis for data management conventions, standards and processes
- Good understanding of the role of data management, biostatistics and statistical programming in the drug development process
- Ability to apply advanced principles, theories and concepts for one or more disciplines within CDM
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42040 in all correspondence.