Senior Clinical Pharmacometrician, Sweden
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Pharmacometrician for a leading global pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in Sweden.
As Clinical Pharmacometrician you will have responsibility for population PK, PKPD, exposure-response and disease modelling across all phases of clinical development.
Key duties will include:
- Integration of emerging clinical data with existing preclinical models and literature data to develop mathematical models for use in model based drug development
- Analysis, interpretation and reporting of pharmacometric data
- Translation of pre-clinical data into clinical models
- Development of mechanistic and dose-exposure- response models
- Evaluation of new data analysis techniques and software and integration in to standard working practices
As Clinical Pharmacometrician, you will require the following:
- A relevant BSc (PhD ideally)
- Demonstrated expertise in pharmacometrics
- Strong quantitative skills gained in an industrial environment, with experience of mechanistic modelling, systems pharmacology, population modelling etc
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Pharmacometrician position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31709 in all correspondence.