Senior Clinical Pharmacology Scientist, Sweden
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Senior Clinical Pharmacology Scientist for a leading global pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in Sweden.
As Senior Clinical Pharmacology Scientist you will work at a strategic level with clinicians to create Clinical Development Plans to enable compounds to reach Proof of Concept and registration.
Key duties will include:
- Providing clinical pharmacology input for Study Designs and Protocols
- Evaluation and interpretation of clinical pharmacology data
- Collaboration with Pharmacometricians in the modelling of PK/PD data
- Defence of the clinical pharmacology package in interactions with Regulatory Authorities
- Representation of the discipline in due diligence and in-licensing activities
As Senior Clinical Pharmacology Scientist, you will require the following:
- A relevant BSc (PhD ideally)
- Extensive, industrially based clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics experience
- Expert knowledge of drug absorption, metabolism and disposition
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For more information or to apply for this Senior Clinical Pharmacology Scientist position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31707 in all correspondence.