Senior Clinical PK Scientist
As Senior Clinical Pharmacokinetic Scientist you will provide clinical pharmacology expertise for the development of biotherapeutic products. This will involve the design of studies, analysis and reporting of data and the communication of that data on regulatory documents and meetings.
Key duties will include:
- Input into the design, conduct and interpretation of clinical pharmacology studies, including PKPD studies
- Analysis of data using complex PKPD modelling and simulation methodologies
- Assessing and managing analyses of PKPD date
- Multidisciplinary collaboration for the design of clinical studies, contribution to the Investigator Brochure, Clinical Study Protocol and other trial documentation
- Design and conduct of translational PKPD modelling and simulation to support drug design goals
- Collaboration with toxicologists on the design, monitoring and reporting of nonclinical safety studies
Qualifications: As Senior Clinical Pharmacokinetic Scientist, you will require the following:
- Expertise with modelling and simulation software (NONMEM, S-Plus/R etc)
- Experience of biologics discovery and development
- Knowledge of bioanalytical techniques
For more information or to apply for this Senior Clinical Pharmacokinetic Scientist position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30004 in all correspondence.