Senior CRA - Hertfordshire
Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Senior CRA, Clinical Operations to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, to work on a full time, permanent basis.
The Snr CRA assists the Clinical Operations Lead with the management of one or more Oncology clinical studies, ensuring that study milestones and deliverables are achieved according to agreed quality standards and timelines and that quality of data are acceptable and suitable for regulatory submission, through oversight of CRO and vendors. Ensures that the studies are executed according to ICH/GCP guidelines, applicable regulatory requirements and the company's standard operating procedures.
This role is not a monitoring role and will be an in-house CRA position where the incumbent will be responsible for overseeing outsourced monitoring (CRA's) and feeding back this information. The role isn't field based so you will be required to be in the office at least 3 days per week after the initial probationary period.
- Executes work procedures that are tactical in nature.
- Delivers work output with a direct, short-term impact on the job area or work team
- Uses professional concepts and company's policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
- Individual contributor or first level supervisor of nonexempt employees responsible for executing specialized work processes that support functional and organizational strategy
- Ensures that responsibilities are completed on schedule following established procedures and timelines
- Interprets, translates and analyzes facts. Presents concepts, facts and approaches to internal parties to advise of key trends/issues
Complexity / Innovation: Works on problems of moderate scope and complexity in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Consistently exercises judgment and discretion within generally defined professional practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
Communication: Primarily internal company contacts. Infrequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts on routine matters
Supervision Given / Received: Work is completed under moderate supervision. Routine work may require little to no instruction. Plans and executes own area of responsibilities through predefined standards and objectives
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457733 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39244 in all correspondence.