Paul De Challans is recruiting for a Senior Biostatistician to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis.
The main purpose of your role as Senior Biostatistician will be to:
- Prepares statistical analysis plans and writes detailed specifications for analysis files, tables, figures and listings; communicates and collaborates with clients regarding statistical analysis issues.
- Conducts statistical analyses using SAS and other appropriate software packages as required. Interprets analyses and writes statistical sections of study reports.
- May be involved in developing publications.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures working as a statistician within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Performs the functions of the job following Amgen procedures.
- Is able to work independently with some supervision/oversight. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- MSc degree in statistics, biostatistics, or related field; has pharmaceutical or related statistical experience.
- Worked on a large and diverse range of projects
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Paul De Challans on 0114 283 9956 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively click on the link below.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29488 in all correspondence.