Senior Associate eTMF
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Associate eTMF to join a well-respected Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis. Flexible home working is available.
Senior Associate eTMF Role:
- Strong document management skills, including review of regulatory documents.
- Proficient in MS office and demonstrated experience in TMF/eTMF clinical document management.
- Experience/knowledge of TMF requirements and technologies (such as PhlexEview and Veeva Vault) tosupport document collection and archiving; eTMF experience required.
- Good critical reasoning, including the identification and resolution of complex problems.
- At least a University degree in a Scientific or Technical discipline.
- Demonstrated experience of pharmaceutical industry and hands on TMF/document management experience.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Associate eTMF position, please contact Ashleigh Williamson on 01438 842 978 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51202.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.