Senior Associate, Regulatory Publishing
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Associate, Regulatory Publishing to join a global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis.
Location: This role is to be based in Hertfordshire with flexible home working.
Senior Associate, Regulatory Publishing Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Provide support for the creation and maintenance of pharmaceutical product related reports such as IMPDs, Protocols, Nonclinical and Clinical Study reports and SEND related activities.
- Collaborate with Submission Managers to ensure timely delivery of submissions.
- Communicate processes, timelines, and document standards to document authors.
- Support execution of regulatory report publishing strategy.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this Senior Associate, Regulatory Publishing role will have:
- At least a University degree in a scientific discipline.
- Demonstrated experience within Regulatory Affairs Publishing, ideally in a pharmaceutical company.
- Good knowledgeof electronic Publishing software and systems.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail and organisational skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Associate, Regulatory Publishing position, please contact Andy Leakeon 01438 842966 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50301.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.