Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs to join a biopharmaceutical company, working remotely & reporting into their Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
Location: This a Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Salary: Up to £23.30 per hour PAYE.
Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs Role:
- Regulatory management and local regulatory strategy for a portfolio of products.
- Ensure regulatory submissions are made on time and meet company corporate and local regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to and execute the filing plan for their country where applicable.
- Represent regulatory on cross functional brand or project teams and provide advice on local regulatory and compliance strategyat a local or regional level.
- Review promotional and non-promotional materials.
- UK & Ire experience (will consider EU but UK&I preferred).
- Similar Reg experience in current role, ideally 1-2 years.
- Science degree.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong team player.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs position, please Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49368.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.