Senior Associate, Regulatory Affairs
CK Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Associate, Regulatory Affairs to join our client, a well-known consumer healthcare company who are a leader in producing health, hygiene and health products. This is a full-time permanent role based at the company offices in Slough with flexible home working.
Senior Associate, Regulatory Affairs Role: To join an established Regulatory Affairs team to support the regulatory aspects related to key Over the Counter (OTC) brands/products.
- Working closely with the Regulatory team to establish and implement regulatory strategy for company products.
- Interpret and apply all relevant regulations, guideline and legislations in the UK.
- Provide regulatory support and advice to cross-functional teams.
- Management of regulatory documents.
- Interact with Health Authorities (mainly MHRA).
- At least a University Degree in a Scientific discipline.
- Proven Regulatory Affairsexperience gained working on OTC products.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of relevant regulations and industry requirements.
- Excellent organisational and work management skills.
- A real interest in commercial aspects of OTC products, with a drive to develop your career.
- Good IT skills.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior Associate, Regulatory Affairs position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50521.