Senior Associate, Global Clinical Trial Transparency
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Associate, Global Clinical Trial Transparency for a permanent role with a well-established and successful international pharma Company based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Senior Associate Role: To perform all aspects of the Company's Global Clinical Trial Transparency operations as directed. To ensure compliance with the processes which support the Company's Policy for Clinical Trial Transparency and applicable regulations.
Key duties will include:
- Maintaining Company and study information on relevant websites and databases.
- Management of Clinical Study Document Redaction activities.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to fulfil transparency obligations.
- Maintain awareness of existing and emerging guidance on disclosure processes, updating internal processes and performing training where needed.
Your Background: As Senior Associate, you will need:
- At least a University Degree in a Scientific or related subject.
- Good working knowledge of clinical trial transparency and data sharing principals.
- Proven experience with clinical trial transparency or disclosure within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good IT skills.
- Very strong organisational skills with high attention to detail.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior Associate, Global Clinical Trial Transparency position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51869 in all correspondence.