Senior Associate GRAAS Regulatory Operations
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Senior Associate GRAAS Regulatory Operations to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridgeshire on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support the maintenance of regional prescribing information both in the EU and Emerging Markets.
- Maintain the document management system and tracking systems.
- Keep up to date with the ever changing regulatory environment and be an active team member, participating in team improvement initiatives.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a regulatory commercial labelling environment with an understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Proven proof reading skills and a high attention for detail with a detailed understanding of Word including track changes.
- Excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and work independently following documented processes and procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multinational pharmaceutical company that is a leader in biotechnology with an exciting pipeline of products.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30578 in all correspondence.