Senior Associate, GCP Quality Assurance
CK Clinical are recruiting for a permanent Senior Associate, GCP Quality Assurance to join a successful, mid-sized international pharmaceutical company with a good portfolio of products on the market and a strong pipeline in development. This position will be based in Central London.
Senior Associate Role: As a Senior Associate, GCP Quality Assurance you will support the Head of Quality Assurance through a wide range of operational coordination and support activities.
Key duties will include:
- Maintenance of the Quality Management System (eQMS), databases and training records.
- Overseeing eQMS review cycles and issue new and revised documents.
- Contribution to the development and maintenance of company SOPs.
- Taking minutes during QA-led meetings.
- Acting as one of the company's authorised personnel for the Document Storage Room.
Your Background: As Senior Associate, GCP Quality Assurance you will require the following:
- A relevant science or nursing degree.
- Hands on experience with electronic QMS systems (ideally MasterControl).
- QA administration experience gained in a CRO or pharmaceutical company environment.
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- A high degree ofIT literacy.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior Associate, GCP Quality Assurance position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49515 in all correspondence.