Scientific Project Administrator
CK Group are recruiting for a Scientific Project Administrator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Saffron Walden on a contract basis for 3 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with amajor presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This ScientificProject Administrator role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
- 21 per hour PAYE, depending on experience.
Scientific Project Administrator Role:
- Project planning - Support the generation, management, trackingand updating of plans.
- RAID - Proactively track Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies across the programme.
- Financial - Support financial forecasting and tracking of actuals/invoicing.
- Project support - Collating status reports, scheduling meetings, taking minutes and actions.
- Resource planning - Support onboarding of new resources, forecasting of resource requirements, support time recording/tracking.
- Degree or equivalent in Life Science or related subject.
- Strong Excel skills essential.
- Microsoft Project/Smart Sheet experience would be beneficial.
- Previous experience within an administration role ideally within pharmaceuticals.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Scientific Project Administrator position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48704.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.