Safety Scientist - Hertfordshire
Andy Leake is recruiting for a Safety Scientist to join a leading global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City on a 6 month contract initially. This will be working in their Immunology and Infectious Diseases group.
Your main duties will be:
- Contribute to development and provide drug safety input into the Clinical Development strategy
- Review of clinical protocols, study reports, Investigator's Brochure and other related documents
- Contribute to regulatory authority submissions
Further responsibilities will include:
- Support signal detection and evaluation activities
- Participate in and provide input for Drug Monitoring Committees
- Prepare and review periodic aggregate safety reports and benefit-risk assessments
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in life sciences minimum
- Proven safety experience having worked on both development and post-approval products.
- Experience in the principles and techniques of data analysis, interpretation and clinical relevance
- Strong orientation towards cross-functional teamwork
- Experience in Immunology or Infectious Diseases
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45473 in all correspondence.