Safety Data Specialist (Contract till Christmas) in Stockley Park
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Safety Data Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Stockley Park on a 6 month contract.
The Company: A global biopharmaceutical company who are committed to helping patients who are living with a wide range of debilitating and chronic diseases, from cancer to psoriasis.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Uxbridge which is easily commutable from central London and the Home Counties region, with great commuter and international travel links.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Coordinate the receipt and initial management of adverse event reports.
- Manage the release of individual case safety reports from the drug safety department.
- Perform event/seriousness data entry and assessment into ARISg.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Perform Other Manufacturer Notification & any other licensed partner exchanges further to PV Agreements.
- Execute the distribution and tracking of adverse event follow up materials.
- Maintaining submission details within the corporate drug safety database.
- To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background with previous experience in Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety.
- Experience in records management/data processing/medical transcription setting.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45713 in all correspondence.