Safety Data Management Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Safety Data Management Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth on a contract basis for 23 months.
- 30 per hour
Safety Data Management Specialist Role:
- Review, preparation, and completion of reports of adverse drug experiences
- Determination of local submission of individual and, where appropriate, aggregate safety reports.
- Review, rank, verify, process and document case-related information: event terms; validity, seriousness, special scenarios; timelines; accuracy and consistency. Process cases based on these assessments
- Write and edit case narrative
- Hold a degree in an science subject or equivalent working experience
- Experience in pharmacovigilance and/or data management would be an advantage
- Experience and skill with medical writing an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar role
Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location: This Safety DataManagement Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50324.