Safety Data Management Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Safety Data Management Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 12 months. This role is home based until site reopens.
Hourly £24.50 p/h PAYE £27.57 p/h Umbrella
Safety Data Management Specialist Role:
- Develop and maintain expertise and knowledge for applicable corporate and global regulations, for guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures, for data entry conventions, and for search functions in the safety database.
- Carry out case processing activities.
- Determine and perform appropriate case follow-up, including generation of follow-up requests.
- Review processed cases to verify accuracy, consistency and compliance with process requirements, and review case data for special scenarios.
- Assess cases to distinguish those with particular complexities and/or specific issues, and escalate appropriately.
- Experience in pharmacovigilance and/or data management preferred but not required
- Experience and skill with medical writing an advantage
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Health Care Professional or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in use and management of relational databases preferred
Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location: This Safety Data Management Specialist role will be home based until our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey reopens.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50822.