Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Safety Advisor to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Middlesex on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide up to date and relevant information on the safety of company products in response to internal and external customer requests and appropriately manage the expectations of customers.
- Process all inbound adverse event information received and perform case review, ensuring the appropriate and timely expedited reporting of pharmaceutical, cosmetic, nutritional and device reports to competent UK and Ireland authorities.
- Notify the Case Management Group in the Central Safety Department of all adverse events within specified timelines and perform follow up for adverse event reports.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Log product complaints received by safety and review all product complaints received by the company liaising with members from other cross functional teams regarding the appropriate course of action.
- Performing all tasks to ensure compliance with Safety Data Exchange Agreement commitments, train third party service providers on adverse event management requirements and train UK pharma staff on Safety processes.
- Providing PV expertise at therapy team meetings, feeding back to the UK Safety team, support UK and Irish Medical Affairs by tracking their implementation of Risk Management Strategies for aligned products and support the Safety Manager with managing systems required for operational effectiveness.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in pharmacy, life science or a related field with previous experience of working in Pharmacovigilance in the pharmaceutical industry.
- The ability to interpret Medical Information and terminology as well as being able to present information clearly and logically in both written and oral forms.
- The ability to prioritise workload as well as being commercially aware and self-motivated.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 768717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33586 in all correspondence.