Simon at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Safety Information Advisor to join a respected pharmaceutical company in Uxbridge on a contract basis. The successful candidate will start as soon as possible and will be office based.
Responsibilities: As Safety Information Advisor the main purpose of your role will be to provide information on the safety of products in response to external and internal requests.
Major duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the expectations of customers in relation to the information that can be provided
- Liaise within the company and share information
- Notify case management group of adverse events
- Data management
- Input into pharmacovigilance plans
Qualifications and Experience: As Safety Information Advisor you will need the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life sciences/pharmacy degree
- Previous clinical experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of pharmacovigilance practices and regulations
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Simon Tyson on +44 (0)1438 768 719 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31258 in all correspondence.