SOP Systems Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a SOP Systems Specialist to join a world leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a 12 month contract basis.
Please note during COVID19 this role is fully home-based butthis could revert to a home office/work office balance depending on restrictions.
Company: This company is a highly successful biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
Location: The company are based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. However during the current COVID19 restrictions you wouldbe working fully home based. This may revert to office/home working if/when restrictions are lifted and it becomes more practical.
- 30-45 per hour (Ltd/Umbrella), PAYE also available.
SOP Systems Specialist Role:
- Provide system support to Business in generation, deployment and rollout of controlled documents (CD) for all supported business functions.
- Maintain the system and database for management of Controlled Documents within Quality department and the supported businessfunctions for all relevant regulatory compliance processes.
- Routinely report and analyse metrics related for controlled documents and systems within the department and the supported business functions, and drive follow-up where required.
- Bachelor degree (Life Sciences).
- Working experience within the pharma industry, in development and working in a GxP regulated area.
- Experience in implementing processes and procedures in a regulated environment.
- Solid knowledge of GCP, PV and regulatory requirements.
- Experience of oversight and administration of validated electronic systems such as ConDor or other document management systems.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this SOP Systems Specialist,please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48943.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.