CK Group are recruiting for a SAS Programmer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months and has an hourly rate of £29.18 PAYE.
The Company: Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Our client has been a biotechnology pioneer since 1980. They have grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, reaching millions of patients around the world. Currently they are developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
The Location: This position is based in at their Uxbridge site, which opened in 2007. Uxbridge is located in the heart of the biopharma community west of London. It is ideally situated for easy access to all that central London has to offer. Uxbridge also boasts a significant and growing business population and is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport.
- The role will involve interpreting plans of analysis developed by our epidemiologists.
- Working with observational data and with epidemiological knowledge.
- You will interpret and clarify the details of a plan of analysis and to implement the programming necessary to deliver the results requested. Communication is key in this role.
- The preferred candidate will have knowledge of SAS programming skills, however candidates without SAS knowledge but with knowledge of R or Python will also be considered.
- Candidates will need to have a programming background. Knowledge of SQL is needed.
- Applications from candidates with experience of working with Spotfire are encouraged.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47681 in all correspondence.