SAS Programmer - West London
Paul De Challans is recruiting for a SAS Programmer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical Industry at their site based in West London on a contract basis.
The main purpose of your role as a SAS Programmer will be to
- Data manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trial safety data, including observational studies, and product-level safety-related data.
- Dataset creation; table/listing/graph generation; program validation and documentation; and output verification.
- Review and input into key study-related documents and representing programming activities at study level meetings is also required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BA/BSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other related scientific subject, or work experience equivalent
- Specialist relevant programming experience in a clinical development environment
- Excellent SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to write, test, validate and execute standard macros and utilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with drug development life cycle and experience with the manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials data. Experience with integrated analyses of safety data is preferable.
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a team environment, including working predominantly with remotely based colleagues
- Ability to provide quality output and deliverables, in adherence with challenging timelines
- Willingness and ability to learn and follow standard processes and procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Paul De Challans on 0114 283 9956 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29487 in all correspondence.