Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Research Physician for a long established and very successful multinational CRO, to be based at their Scottish facility.
As Research Physician you will act as Principal Investigator or Co-Investigator for studies spanning a range of phases and therapeutic areas, taking responsibility for sponsor studies and ensuring trials are safe and fully compliant with ICH/GCP and local regulations.
Key duties will include:- Acting as Principal Investigator or Co-Investigator
- Conduct of internal audits
- Acting as out of hours on call physician when required
- Taking responsibility for adverse event reporting
- Taking responsibility for the medical wellbeing of patients during studies and referral to specialists or GPs as required
- Management of studies locally and remotely
- Ensuring studies are conducted fully in line with the protocol
As Research Physician, you will require the following:
- GMC registration
- Experience of having been a Principal Investigator
- Broad therapeutic area experience
- Excellent working knowledge of ICH/GCP
For more information or to apply for this Research Physician position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32924 in all correspondence.