Research Physician, Dermatology in Mutiple UK Locations
Hendre Moolman at CK Group is recruiting for a number of Research Physician roles to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at a number of sites across the UK on a fixed term 12 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client is Global Clinical Research organisation with a large number of sites over a number of countries focus on patient and clinical research support.
The Location: The roles is based at either one of our client's site the UK, whether in London, South Midlands or Yorkshire area.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Ensure the safe performance of our UK clinical studies; ensuring commercial success for the company.
- Manage studies and patients locally and remotely through accepting responsibility for all sponsor research studies and ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met.
- Build contacts with any health care professional to aid recruitment.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Acting Principle Investigator or Co-Investigator for some or all the studies at your site ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met.
- Liaising with and developing positive relations with sponsors, clients and clients' contractors as required.
- Conducting clinical trials in line with the protocol and to ensure the recruitment of eligible participants onto study.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a GMC registered doctor background, having previous research experience and can demonstrate a strong interest in clinical research. Therapeutic experience working in Dermatology would be ideal.
- Working knowledge of GCP (ICH-GCP and local regulations compliance).
The Benefits: A competitive salary, along with working in a dynamic working environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45228 in all correspondence.