Remote Specialist SAS Programmer
CK Group are recruiting for a Specialist SAS Programmer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a remote basis on a 12 month contract basis with a daily rate of £400 and offers full remote working.
The Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a large presence and multiple sites in the UK. They produce innovative medicines across a range of therapeutic areas to enhance the health and lives of their patients.
The Role: CK Group are seeking Programmers with Late Stage (Ph III/IV) programming experience ideally with some exposure in the Cardiovascular area (e.g. Diabetes) to collaborate with the Programming Leader to provide programming support to deliver technical programming and information components of a project, including but not limited to:
- Regulatory response to agency queries.
- Development Safety Update Reports (DSUR).
- Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report (PBRER).
- Investigators brochures (IB).
- Data submission strategy, i.e., legacy data, pooling data, communications with regulatory agencies.
- Outcomes studies.
- Pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics data preparation and analysis.
- Manipulating and analyzing adjudicated data.
- Delivering Clinical Trial Transparency (data de- identification).
- Data preparation and analysis for Global Medical Affairs work.
Additional Duties include:
- Produce and maintain the technical database standards and Programming Specification documents.
- Contribute to the provision of technical consulting expertise to external partners in relation to the specification and delivery of the SDTM and RDB databases by these partners.
- Provide support to the regulatory submissions including specification and delivery of overview databases, outputs and response to regulatory questions.
- Identify opportunities to improve the methodology and provide practical solutions for problems.
- Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
Your Background: To be considered for the role you should have worked in a similar role previously in the cardiovascular therapeutic area within Phases 3 & 4. Additionally, you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- BSc in Mathematical, Statistics, or Life Science.
- Extensive SAS programming experience.
- Knowledge of database set-up and report publishing requirements.
- Knowledge of CDSIC standard and industry best practices.
- Experience in early clinical drug development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist in developing and delivering training.
For more information or to apply for the Specialist Programmer position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47076 in all correspondence.