Regulatory Submissions Specialist - Uxbridge
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Regulatory Submissions Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Uxbridge on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Using electronic publishing systems, support the regulatory teams with the preparation and coordination of submissions
- Responsible for planning, compiling, tracking, dispatching, and archiving regulatory documents and submissions in both paper, eCTD, and other electronic format.- Responsible for Global submissions, including US and EU regions
Further responsibilities will include:
- Work with various teams throughout the company ensuring all documentation is compliant
- Interact with internal and external teams as necessary
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Significant experience in a regulatory operations position with extensive publishing knowledge
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems
- Regulatory experience from the EU and US regions.
Benefits include a competitive salary that will reach up to the mid £30k's and an excellent benefits package.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39863 in all correspondence.