Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Regulatory Strategist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Surrey on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of your role as Regulatory Strategist will be:
- Evaluation and regulatory assessment of new product opportunities for the EMEA region.
- Ensuring development and execution of innovative regulatory strategies for new products or geographic expansion of existing products, and execution of regional strategies and plans.
- Representing regional regulatory affairs on project teams, providing regional strategic expertise and advice on regulatory registration pathways, requirements and timings.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing lifecycle regulatory support for regional products as needed.
- Coordinating dossier development and submission for ongoing regional submissions projects.
- Good project management experience with a proven ability to consistently deliver to time, cost and quality standards.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life sciences, pharmacy or equivalent degree.
- Registration experience within Regulatory Affairs with knowledge of global/regional regulations.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32875 in all correspondence.