Regulatory Specialist - Essex
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Regulatory Specialist to join a company in the Chemical industry at their site based in Essex on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Work on global and local regulations, developing, managing and maintaining information and systems for the companies products
- Manage regulatory enquires both internally and externally
- Classify and write safety data sheets in line with the required regulations
Further responsibilities will include:
- Work with external regulatory providers as necessary
- Be an expert and responding to questions and queries
- Develop regulatory within the organisation to create a high knowledge and compliance culture
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Significant regulatory experience within the chemical industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and a can do attitude
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company within their specialist field within the chemical industry.
Benefits include an excellent salary, potential to learn in a supportive and forward thinking environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL38210 in all correspondence.