Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Professional to join a company in the Polymer industry at their site based in Essex on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To ensure that product labelling is created and updated as required to meet legal requirements.
- To respond to customer enquiries on behalf of companies in the areas of inventory status, chemical compliance statements and food contact.
- Assisting in formulation of company policy to ensure its product and product documentation comply with the current legislation in the regions which they are marketed.
- To be a key contact with internal analytical services to ensure prompt and accurate reporting and interpretation of data for regional compliance notifications.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing input operations, purchasing and research department on selection of raw materials
- Leading regional compliance in all Regulatory areas for Asia the Middle East and South Africa.
- Providing support to Technical service or sales in the areas of product registration, food contact compliance, drinking water etc. across all business areas and companies.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in Chemistry or a related field.
- Good knowledge of word, Excel and database systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's major suppliers of speciality polymers.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33890 in all correspondence.